Brandpreventieforum Forums Bouw NTA oand NPR

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Auteur
    Bijdrager
    #1013 |

Hello,

where can I find more information about the NTA and NPA guidelines? In which of these guidelines can I find any information about the distance between buildings?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

Dietmar

Joachim BolteJoachim Bolte

Google is your friend… :roll:

http://www2.nen.nl/nen/servlet/dispatch … ?id=000128

NTA stands for ‘Nederlandse technische afspraak’, or ‘Dutch technical agreement’. NTA’s are only usable if they are incorporated in a private agreement between f.e. building parties. The building-legislation in the netherlands does not use them, but only refers to the NEN-normation.

NPR stands for ‘Nederlandse praktijkrichtlijn’, ‘Dutch practical guideline’, and tells people in a simple fashion how they should use and interpret NEN-normations. They are no legal replacement for the NEN, but just the ‘easy way’ to use them.

There is, as far as I know, no country-wide legal demand for the distance buildings must be apart. There are only demands on the amount of protection a building should provide to it’s neighbour. Communities can locally adopt distance-demands in what they call a ‘bestemmingsplan’, but those demands vary across communities.

Why is this important to you?

J.

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.